Hello all? How are you today? Hopefully, your days are always pleasant as usual
Have you all imagined what it’s like to be someone famous? Being known and admired by many people is definitely the dream of most Indonesians. But to become a famous and admired person there are so many kinds, ranging from artists, soccer players, racers to even political figures. This time we will talk about one of the famous people and admired by Indonesians. They are people who have been directly elected by the people to be the highest leaders in the country, they are the President.
Becoming a President in Indonesia will definitely be highlighted. Whether it’s from the political policies that he made, the activities he did at that time, even things as simple as wearing clothes became a conversation that was always crowded and excited to be discussed, both by the media crew and political opponents.
Apart from all these things, do you know there is one thing that is actually very inherent that shows certain characteristics of an Indonesian President, do you know? Come on, guess what? Still, do not know? Well, the answer is quotes or speeches or some kind of inspirational quote words from each Indonesian President who gives each of the President’s own characteristics so that they become famous and admired by all the people of Indonesia.
Quotes from Indonesia First President
On this occasion, we tried to present various kinds of quotes from several Indonesian Presidents with the following examples:
1st President of Indonesia Ir. Soekarno
It could be that President Soekarno is the best President in history that Indonesia has. Apart from his persistent struggle in liberating Indonesia from foreign grasp in mastering the territory of Indonesia, Sukarno was also famous for his expertise in speech and diplomacy, even said that he was able to master various languages from all over the world. Here are some of the famous quote words, let’s look at the following :
- “Gantungkan cita-cita mu setinggi langit! Bermimpilah setinggi langit. Jika engkau jatuh, engkau akan jatuh di antara bintang-bintang.” – (“Hang your dreams as high as the sky! Dream as high as the sky. If you fall, you will fall among the stars.”)
- “Perjuanganku lebih mudah karena mengusir penjajah, perjuanganmu akan lebih sulit karena melawan bangsamu sendiri.” – (“My struggle is easier because it expels invaders, your struggle will be more difficult because it is against your own people.”)
- “Beri aku seribu orang tua, niscaya akan kucabut semeru dari akarnya. Beri aku sepuluh pemuda niscaya akan kuguncangkan dunia” – (“Give me one thousand old man, surely I will pull out the semeru from its roots. Give me ten young men I will surely overtake the world”)
- “Negara Republik Indonesia ini bukan milik sesuatu golongan, bukan milik sesuatu agama, bukan milik sesuatu suku, bukan milik sesuatu golongan adat-istiadat, tetapi milik kita semua dari Sabang sampai Merauke!” – (“This Republic of Indonesia does not belong to any group, does not belong to a religion, does not belong to a tribe, does not belong to a group of customs, but belongs to us all from Sabang to Merauke!”)
What about quotations from various kinds of speeches made by our first President? Great isn’t it? How are we not if, from his words we are excited to stir up the spirit of struggle.
3rd President of Indonesia B.J. Habibie
This one is the former 3rd Indonesian president who is known for being smart and genius. How not, Mr. Habibie is the President who is famous for making airplanes. Even for his achievement, he was blessed as an honorary resident in Germany there. The visionary airplane expert, Mr. B.J Habibie, is also famous for his loyalty to his beloved wife, Ms. Ainun. Here are some famous quotes from him, let’s look as follows:
- “Tanpa cinta, kecerdasan itu berbahaya. Dan tanpa kecerdasan, cinta itu tidak cukup.” – (“Without love, intelligence is dangerous. And without intelligence, love is not enough.”)
- “Ketika seorang menghinamu, itu adalah sebuah pujian bahwa selama ini mereka menghabiskan banyak waktu untuk memikirkanmu, bahkan ketika kamu tidak memikirkan mereka” – (“When someone insults you, it’s a compliment that they have spent a lot of time thinking about you, even when you don’t think of them”)
- “Kegagalan hanya terjadi bila kita menyerah” – (“Failure only happens when we give up”)
- “Tak perlu orang yang sempurna, cukup temukan yang selalu membuatmu bahagia dan berarti lebih dari siapapun” – (“You don’t need a perfect person, just find that always makes you happy and means more than anyone”)
Hearing all the quotes from Pak Habibie, it feels like we are excited and steadfast again living this hard life. In addition, Pak Habibie teaches us to always be grateful to everyone who is always supported by their closest and loved ones. Thank you Pak Habibie for your advice.