Hello, everyone do you still excited to learn something new about Bahasa Indonesia? We always hope that you are all still excited to learn about Bahasa Indonesia. So, before we learn about Ms in Indonesian, we will try to previous of what lessons that are be done Indonesian hand gestures, friendly greeting Indonesian, formal greeting in Indonesian, also informal greeting in the Indonesian language.
Ms. in Indonesian is a greeting for a woman that always use to a young girl or young woman that still single (it is not already married yet). So that why the woman, we can greet her with Ms. it means Nona in Indonesian. Below here are the examples of how to greet Ms. in Indonesian.
Ms. in Indonesian
The example of Ms. in Indonesian
- Kenalkan, nama saya adalah Nona Sukma Ayu (I will introduce my self, my name is Ms. Sukma Ayu)
- Silahkan, Nona Arimbi untuk maju kedepan (please to Ms. Arimbi to moves forward).
- Nona Dila Sukma Putri, Anda dipersilahkan masuk (Ms. Dila Sukma Putri, you can enter to the room)
- Kita akan kedatangan tamu hari ini, dia adalah nona Linda Dwi Haryani (We will welcome a guest today, her name’s Ms. Linda Dwi Haryani)
- Nona Putri sedang dalam perjalanan, sebaiknya kamu tunggu saja. (Ms. Putri is on the way, so please you just wait for her)
- Semoga perjalanan Anda menyenangkan Nona Yuliana! (Have a nice trip Ms. Yuliana!)
Okay, we will explain one by one start from this; Kenalkan, nama saya adalah Nona Sukma Ayu. This sentence is clear that she introduces her self to someone that her name is Ms. Sukma Ayu. If you want to introduce yourself you can use this also. Next, silahkan, Nona Arimbi untuk maju kedepan. This sentence is clear that someone tells Ms. Arimbi to moves forward. It is similar to the next example; Nona Dila Sukma Putri, Anda dipersilahkan masuk. The different is someone tells to Ms. Dila Sukma Putri to enter the room.
However, while you want to welcome a guest you can say this; kita akan kedatangan tamu hari ini, dia bernama Nona Linda Dwi Haryani. It means we will welcome a guest today, her name’s Ms. Linda Dwi Haryani. Well, you are in a hurry but you should wait for her Ms. Putri you can say like this to him Nona Putri sedang dalam perjalanan, sebaiknya kamu tunggu saja. Just tells him to wait a little longer for Ms. Putri, she is on the way now. You want to say goodbye to Ms. Yuliana. So, you can say this to her; Semoga perjalanan Anda menyenangkan Nona Yuliana! It means, have a nice trip Ms. Yuliana!
The other example of how to greet Ms. in Indonesian
- Assalamu’alaikum, Nona Nuri lagi nunggu siapa?(Assalamu’alaikum, Ms. Nuri, what are you waiting for?)
- Halo, Nona Lydia apa kabar? (Hello, Ms. Lydia how are you?)
- Mbak Ratna, sudah makan belum? (Ms. Ratna have you eaten yet?)
- Dia adalah mbak Mawar yang ingin melamar pekerjaan disini. (She is Ms. Mawar that wants to apply for a job in here)
- Selamat pagi adik Nurul, apakah Bapak Toni ada dirumah? (Good morning, little Ms. Nurul is Mr. Toni at home?)
We will directly explain starts from Assalamu’alaikum, Nona Nuri lagi nunggu siapa? If you a Muslim so you can greet her first with salam;
Assalamu’alaikum. Then you can say Nona Nuri lagi nunggu siapa? It means Ms. Nuri, what are you waiting for?
Greet her when you meet someone on the street; Halo, Nona Lydia apa kabar? Next is how to offer something to others you can say; Mbak Ratna, sudah makan belum? This is how to offering someone to eat. In here, we don’t use Nona but we used Mbk. Mbk in Indonesian also used to greet Ms. in Indonesian. Mbk belongs to a woman that young whether she is married or not.
The next one example; dia adalah mbak Mawar yang ingin melamar pekerjaan disini. We used again to say Nona changed with Mbak. In here clears that Ms. Mawar someone that wants to apply for a job in here. The last example is Selamat pagi adik Nurul, apakah Bapak Toni ada dirumah? How about the little sister, can I greet them with Ms.? Sure, we can greet her with Ms. Adik or means little sister is still very young so we can call her as Ms. also. So, after all these things to you are you understand how to say Ms. in Indonesian?
Hopefully, the Ms. in Indonesian can give many benefits for you. With these, you will understand how is the right to say Ms. in Indonesian. Do not forget to learn about this what is Mbak meaning in the Indonesian language? Well, do not ever to give up to learn Bahasa Indonesia. Good luck.